Welcome to Hinton’s new and improved web site design, which we hope you’ll experience as more inviting, informative, and user friendly. Some of the new features we hope you notice include:
- COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS panel on our home page, with quick links for those in our community looking for information on home assessments and repair, firewood, Christmas Care, and volunteer opportunities
- REGISTRATIONS button on every page, which links to our Calendar of Events for details and registration information for any upcoming event, training, retreat, service/mission opportunity, and more
- Tab devoted solely to MISSION OUTREACH opportunities
- NEWS & UPDATES feature with the most recent quarterly newsletter and more current Hinton Happenings post
- Updated listing of lodging ACCOMMODATIONS and event VENUES, with photos and floor plans
- Quick links on every page for ACCOMMODATIONS, MISSIONS, REGISTRATIONS, and DONATIONS
We hope that visitors to Hinton’s web site will not only find what they’re looking for more easily and quickly, but will be drawn in by the engaging images captured in some amazing photography on Hinton’s campus — views and perspectives that we hope offer a sense of peace, wonder, and invitation to come retreat, reflect, renew, and serve with us. We are grateful for these friends of Hinton and the photographs they’ve provided: About Us and Calendar pages, top, Michael Gora; About Us, right, Maria Perme Photography; Plan Your Event With Us, Serve With Us pages, top, Alec Surrett; Stay With Us, Learn & Grow With Us, top, Jared Putnam; Contact Us, Jim Rich; Hinton Contact Information, bottom left section throughout, Maria Perme Photography.